SWEET55 is an award-winning chocolatier and confectionary opening its second store in Palo Alto, California.
Our team has been producing high-end Swiss chocolates, confections, and desserts since 2013. Nine years, two Good Food Awards and a sofi™ Award later, we are
opening our second location at Town & Country Village in Palo Alto in May ’22.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you within 72 business hours.
- General experience in customer service, food service, or retail sales
- Enthusiastic about high-end chocolate, confections, desserts, and espresso
- Ability to operate espresso machine and register
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced service environment
- Ability to work on your feet, bend, squat, twist, and reach to grab materials, and lift 25+ lbs.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
- Exceptional listener and reliable team player
- Poised and professionally dressed
- Proof of vaccination required
- Experience with Square POS preferred
Responsibilities & Opportunities
- Provide outstanding customer service through strong product knowledge
- Process orders accurately, efficiently, and courteously
- Oversee cash register operations
- Make and serve hot beverages including hot chocolate and espresso drinks
- Display and package chocolates, confections, and desserts
- Uphold standard operating procedures, food safety guidelines and regulations *
*Standard Operating Procedures are provided for signature at the start of employment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation DOE plus tips
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Plenty of tasting opportunities and discounts!