We are looking for dedicated people to join our Studio Experience Team and make our studios shine!
A CorePower Yoga (CPY) Studio Experience Team member works with the Studio Experience Team to deliver an extraordinary customer experience during 1 scheduled shift, 1.5 hours a week. The Studio Experience Team member conveys a welcoming presence while in the studio and performs cleaning tasks in the studio space and locker rooms that result in a premium sensory experience for our students. Studio Experience Team members have the opportunity to deepen their connection with CPY through yoga practice, by taking advantage of a deeply discounted yoga membership (prices vary by market).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide superior cleaning services in accordance with your studio’s guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to student needs and concerns, and connecting students with the appropriate studio staff who can resolve their issue
- Comply with expectations for substitution, no-show policy and other guidelines as outlined by the Employee Handbook, and outlined by studio management
- Maintain and support a positive working relationship with peers, instructors and managers by offering and accepting feedback
- Must be respectful of, and at all times compliant with, CPY rules, policies and procedures and management direction as stated in the Employee Handbook
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent oral communication skills, professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills are essential for maintaining the high level of customer service required for the position
- A passion for the yoga lifestyle is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform manual cleaning work, frequently move and lift up to 25 lbs, and constantly positions self to clean various areas of the space
- Engage in physical activity for a maximum of 1.5 to 3 hours at a time
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Access to all Black Tag events
- After 6 months of continuous employment, 20% discount on teacher training and lifestyle programming
- Minimal weekly time commitment (1.5 hours per week!)
If you want to deepen your connection with the CorePower Yoga community and help us keep our studios impeccably clean and beautiful, please apply to join the Studio Experience Team today!
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. CorePower Yoga is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.