Palo Alto Retail Store— “Creative, friendly!” “Fun, Collaborative!” “Great Work Environment!” That’s how our employees have described working for Fillmore & 5th. Do you LOVE fashion and want to work for a company that gives you the opportunity to express your creativity and also provides opportunities for growth? That’s what it means to be a Fillmore & 5th Team Member.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Flexible work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer consignment pieces both at Fillmore & 5th and at sister store, Crossroads Trading Co.
- A professionally developed buyer training program
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, in the dressing room, at the register and buy counter
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Working at the Point of Sale (POS) counter and handling all sales-related tasks, including operating our POS software, counting cash, making change and providing customers trade cards for the clothing they’ve sold.
- Processing merchandise so it is ready for the sales floor.
- Helping merchandise the store by creating window and interior displays.
- Keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Assisting with store security, which includes checking bags and monitoring the dressing rooms and other parts of the store.
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- Open availability, including weekends
- Desire to grow within the fashion retail industry
- Mastery of sales floor support and ability to assist with store aesthetics