“Creative, friendly!” “Fun, Collaborative!” “Great Work Environment!” That’s how our employees have described working for Fillmore & 5th. Do you LOVE fashion and want to work for a company that gives you the opportunity to express your creativity and also provides opportunities for growth? That’s what it means to be a Fillmore & 5th Team Member.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for PT* + FT Staff
- 401k Benefits with generous employer match
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Flexible work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer consignment pieces both at Fillmore & 5th and at sister store, Crossroads Trading Co.
- A professionally-developed buyer training program
- Curating the store based on trending styles and designers.
- Pricing clothing purchased from customers, giving them the best possible price, while keeping sales merchandise affordable.
- Maintaining knowledge of current fashion trends and price points.
- Communicating store inventory needs to customers.
- Assisting with visual displays that appeal to different styles.
- Providing stellar customer service, including POS transactions.
- Ensuring the store is clean and well organized.
- Retail experience
- Knowledge of luxury/designer brands
- A flexible schedule
- Previous experience in a resale or consignment shop is a plus!
OUR MISSION & VALUES
WHO WE ARE
Crossroads Trading has been a leader in the resale fashion industry since 1991. We have brick and mortar locations nationwide where we buy, sell and trade on-trend used clothing to the public.
Our goal is make our customers feel great by looking great and keep clothing out of landfills. We also strive to be active, ethical, and responsible members of every community we serve and believe in doing the right thing and doing it right.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Crossroads is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where team members and customers from all backgrounds can come together to look good and feel great. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all our team members and want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one.
Crossroads takes pride in helping develop and promote team members through our Grow from Within program. We provide clear paths to promotion for all positions and offer valuable training in management, buying, merchandising, customer service, and more!
Pursuant to any “Ban the Box” ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Crossroads’ policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital or partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. CTC is an equal opportunity employer and selects employees on the basis of ability, experience, training, and character. Please contact the president or CEO of Crossroads Trading Co. if you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy.