Join one of the West Coast’s most sought-after pie makers for her inaugural holiday pie shop this holiday season! Located for a short 7 weeks (from November 5th through December 24th) in the Town & Country Center in Palo Alto, Pietisserie is seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) seasonal employee as a shop clerk. Hours will typically run from 10:30am-7pm.
Pietisserie is an Oakland-based deluxe pie maker with a national reputation for natural ingredients, creativity, quality, and fun. Pietisserie is launching an exciting new retail project, a seasonal holiday pie shop, featuring some of the best pies in the U.S. according to The Food Network and Food & Winemagazine.
The store will be open every day and will be selling fifteen delicious pies (Raspberry Chocolate, Ultra Violet Sweet Potato, Black Bottom Walnut, Pink Apple, Pumpkin in Chocolate) in a lively and playful retail environment.
We are looking for customer-oriented, food enthusiasts with experience working in a foodservice setting and who share our love for delicious desserts. You will have strong communication skills, appreciate our brand, and be a solid team player.
You can work full or part-time according to your schedule. Sales associates whose teams exceed shift sales goals will receive a bonus.
- Provide consistent high standards of customer service.
- Be able to assuredly and enthusiastically communicate product knowledge.
- Communicate sales incentives & company info without high-pressure tactics.
- Help manage pie inventory to assure consistent supply of product and service items.
- Be familiar with Square POS and DoorDash pickups
- Help maintain a tidy and organized physical condition of the store.
- Communicate shop needs with manager and owners.
Interested parties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.