Peet’s is currently seeking passionate Supervisors. The Shift Lead models the unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on daily operations of the coffeebar including and act as the Service Leader to ensure excellent customer service.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry or equivalent related experience and training.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and fellow Peetniks at all levels.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Shift Leads Receive?
At Peet’s we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That’s one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work 21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of work)
- 401(k) plan, with matching (must be 18 years or older to qualify)
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- Opportunities for growth and advancement. Shift Leaders receive a pay increase after becoming a certified Barista.