Peet’s is currently seeking passionate Baristas. Our Baristas possess an unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on engaging with our customers, delivering the Peet’s brand, and keeping up the daily coffeebar functions.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first mentality.
- Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning more about coffee.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and building great relationships with their coworkers.
- Be able to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi-task, and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift. Click here to review the Physical Requirements for Retail Roles.
What Benefits do Baristas Receive?
At Peet’s we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That’s one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Within1-3 months as a Peet’s Team Member you will have the opportunity to become a certified Barista and receive a pay increase
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching (must be 18 years old to qualify)
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work 21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- Opportunities for growth and advancement