Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serving ware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home. The newest brand to join Crate and Barrel, Hudson Grace shares Crate’s passion for entertaining and all things home.
Sales Associates are at the heart of our customers’ experience. Authentic, warm and naturally driven, you’re likely a fan of everything we sell. That enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our stores that inspires, makes shopping fun, and keeps customers coming back. Under the direction and mentorship of the Store Manager, your day is dedicated to meeting daily sales goals, becoming an expert on our products, answering customers’ questions and keeping the sales floor neat and welcoming.
Maximize company sales growth and profitability through subject matter expertise in assigned area in support of delivering an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the sales manager or sales team lead.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and safe work practices.
- Maintain a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels implemented by the company.
- Support the company’s mission and goals, including applicable key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Learn company products and be able to effectively communicate to customers.
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google applications, computer systems and tablet devices
- 6+ months customer service or retail experience preferred
- Possess and demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations
- Ensure full understanding and awareness of all current product and product information
- Maintain awareness of all intranet communications, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Develop, share and apply product expertise
- Possess a complete understanding of and comply with all store processes
- Assist the sales manager or sales team lead with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training
- Possess a clear understanding of the visual merchandising concepts and standards to engage customers and associates with the product
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide/Hudson Grace Guide
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.