$17- $22 per/hour (Based on job, location, and schedule)
You may be eligible for 1% commission on commissionable merchandise net sales. Commission guidelines apply and are based on your store achieving the monthly goal.
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics; our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services. In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
• Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, product knowledge, and honest advice.
• Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor.
• Apply makeup.
• Clientele to build relationships.
Minimum Qualifications include:
• 1-2 years’ experience with selling luxury product lines.
• Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and hair care products preferred.
• Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to stand for 8+ hours, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
We are ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the retail cosmetics industry.
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• 401(k) & employer match
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• Full Time: 32+ hours per week.
• Open availability: including weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply, send your resume to Mprince@bluemercury.com