Shift Lead (FT/PT) Peninsula
This position will require a flexible schedule.
Open availability preferred.
Boba Guys is looking for great leaders to join the store management team. Shift Leads primarily focuses on delivering an amazing experience for both team members and guests. They ensure specific shifts operate efficiently and effectively by leading bobaristas, baristas, and cashiers to accomplish daily tasks. Success in the Shift Lead role includes coaching and training team members in order to ensure high performance and effective people development.
- Consistently provide exceptional hospitality and service both to our guests and your team.
- Encourage your team to be curious and build their knowledge in teas, coffee, and merchandise.
- Anticipate the guest experience and constantly be one step ahead in service and hospitality.
- Become a resource for problem solving, guest relationships, and product quality.
- Deploy the team to ensure the best guest experience and maximize speed of service.
- Be responsible for protecting the store assets by following procedures for safety, food handling, security, maintenance, and cash handling.
- Monitor inventory levels and accurately track and communicate levels or potential shortages.
- Communicate essential information in a clear and timely manner, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
- Role model teamwork, collaboration, and respect in accordance with Boba Guys’ Values.
- Contribute to the development of Bobaristas, Baristas, and Cashiers by providing timely coaching and feedback to build their knowledge and skills.
- Support the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager with effective succession development and active recruiting of Bobaristas and Shift Lead candidates.
- A minimum of one year of work experience
- Continuous demonstrated ability to lead and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve, using sound judgment
- Performance that consistently demonstrates Boba Guys’ Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Please note that this position will require passing Boba Guys’ Bobarista training.
- Offer competitive starting wages and health care options
- Take pride in the quality of our work and the relationships we build with our customers- especially the ones within our teams which means team outings, dinners, and adventures!
- Celebrate our team’s incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of Boba Guys
- Share our love for milk tea by offering endless tea on us, every shift. We like to think your family is part of the Boba Guys family, too, so your friends and family will always get a discount on drinks