We are looking for dynamic Cosmetics Sales Experts for our luxury store!
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics and skincare our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, product knowledge, and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Apply makeup
- Clientele to build relationships
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years’ experience with selling luxury product lines.
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and hair care products preferred.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Full Time – join us today for these added benefits:
- Debt-Free Education benefit: This means the company will pay 100% of tuition for select Bachelor and Associate degrees, high school completion courses, and other programs and certifications for our employees.
- Monthly SPIFF (monetary incentive) for highlighted products
- Monthly BONUS potential
We are ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the retail cosmetics industry.
Full-time Associates are eligible to participate in Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Store retail discounts, and more!
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.